Los Angeles Dental Care – Oral Hygiene
By taking good care of your mouth—both your teeth and gums—you are doing more than just ensuring you have a bright, white smile. Dr. Shervin Louie, Los Angeles Larchmont dentist, informs his patients that a healthy mouth and healthy body go hand-in-hand.
The expression, “a healthy mouth, a healthy you,” really is true, and can be backed up by growing evidence and research. To keep you smiling and feeling healthy longer, Dr. Louie, Los Angeles Invisalign dentist, shares important information about how your oral hygiene helps to keep you well every day, every year.
It is important to keep in mind the following ways healthy teeth and gums can help boost your overall health:
- Boosts your self-esteem and confidence
- Lowers your risk of heart disease
- Preserves your memory
- Reduces your risk of infection and inflammation in other parts of your body
- Helps keep your blood sugar stable if you have diabetes
- Helps pregnant women carry their babies to term
Dr. Shervin Louie encourages each of his patients to maintain regular dental visits to his Los Angeles dentistry to maintain a healthy mouth and a healthy body.